Thursday, May 3, 2012

Episode 137 - It Got Away From Me



On the Needles
Presley Cash
Tau Lepton socks

On the Wheel
Tempted Yarns merino/cashmere
-dyed by Laura, spun by me, to be knit by Leslie
-using the 27.5:1 ratio on my Bee because I can't find the instruction manual on how to change the ratios

Various & Sundry
Nerd Lacquer
-geeky nail polish!

Wedding Stuff
-We're down to the nit-picky details

SSK roommate pairings
-I'm working on it!

Come join the group on Ravelry, leave a comment or star rating on iTunes, find the shownotes on the blog, or get updates on Plurk!

1 comment:

  1. catching up ... LOVE the shoes and all the fun wedding prep -- such a relief to see that a "bride" is actually have fun and not stressed out about the "have tos" that someone else tells them they "must" have/do.... nerdy stuff: one of my nephews had a Super Mario Bros cake as the "grooms" cake!

    ReplyDelete