Friday, July 8, 2011

Episode 99 - Delayed and Discombobulated



On the Needles
Sarah's 2011 Birthday socks
Rick

On the Wheel
Millie
-spinning on Grace (my Lendrum) at 19:1

Dubinsky Originals merino
-spinning on the Bee at 27.5:1

Dicentra Designs 80/20 merino/silk in Lake Town
-spinning on my modular spindle from KCL Woodworks

FO of the Week!
Mom's Shipwreck
-blocked using the InSpinknity Ultrafine Super Long blocking wires

Various & Sundry
Sock Summit

Good mail week!
-BeaGin stitchmarkers
-Tempted spinning fiber

Come join the group on Ravelry, leave a comment or star rating on iTunes, find the shownotes on the blog, or get updates on Plurk!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carin,
    I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy and appreciate your podcast. I lost my dad earlier this week and my mom and I have been watching back episodes of 'Round the Twist when we need some distraction and to look at pretty knitted things. I also was watching lots of back episodes when my mom was staying in the hospital with my dad during the last month and a half, and it made me feel much less lonely.

    On a lighter note, the Shipwreck shawl for your mom looks stunning! Yaaaay for finishing a huge FO!

    ReplyDelete