Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Episode 87 - It's a Happy Week!



On the Needles
Evenstar
Wanida

FOs of the Week
Litmus Lace shawl
Carnival! socks

On the Wheel
Yarn Love
-100% superwash merino roving in Sock Star (stash from Sock Summit '09)
-Singles are complete at ~40 wpi

Various & Sundry
Signature circulars
-Now available in US 8 (5.0 mm)

Fleece
-My friend Kara bought one of my fleeces from last year's Estes haul

Estes Wool Market
-I'M GOING!!!!

Mom's Surgery
-Mom got her knee replaced this week, so she'll be in fighting form for Estes and Sock Summit. Send any get-well messages to her on Ravelry. She's mamateja.

Come join the group on Ravelry, leave a comment or star rating on iTunes, find the shownotes on the blog, or get updates on Plurk!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you for parting with a fleece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being able to go to Estes. Happy dance :) I am very excited for my family to go this year. After your special episodes (that I caught up on in January) I made hubby promise to take me there this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fun episode. I'm so happy for you about the estes trip! I love the carnival socks. So bright and pretty.

    ReplyDelete