Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Episode 60 - Painting Progress





On the Needles
Eunice
True Blood "Red" Clapotis
Stained Glass blanket
Kauni cardigan
Sarah's Christmas present

On the Wheel
Dyeabolical Yarns 75/25 BFL/tussah silk
-spinning a 2-ply to donate to Phire Angel's Pakistan Flooding fundraiser

Various & Sundry
The craft room re-do continues!
-Putting a second coat of paint on the walls tonight.
-Shipping from Ikea is ridiculous!
-Ordered bookshelves from Home Decorators Collection instead and they're arriving Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping to post your videocast. Renovation is one of the most stressful life events and rates only below losing a spouse. Hang in there, you're doing it for good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making great progress! Cannot wait to see which shelves you chose. Thanks for sharing the source, I am now drooling over my storage options!

    Love you painting attire as well! Were you in color guard?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favorite this episode is Sarah's socks. They look fantastic in that colorway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I'm really late in watching this episode - I just found your blog and am catching up on old eps. Love them btw!

    But I love that you said "slap a paint of coat on the walls". I had to listen a second time to make sure I heard it right.

    ReplyDelete