Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Episode 23 - a slight case of startitis



On the Needles
-Socks for Sarah
-using the leftovers from my Twist & Shout handspun
-working on the gussets

-Tangled Yoke cardigan
-Started, but currently on hold until some math can be done. Got stitch gauge, but not row gauge.
-Rowan Felted Tweed in colorway 173, Duck Egg

-Mom's 2nd Kitri sock
-Ribbing and set-up rows complete!
-Ready to work the lace pattern

Soon to be On the Needles
-Aztec Mazes by Anne Hanson
-Cascade Lana d'Oro from the failed cable sweater that has been overdyed by Sandy from Bunky Bobo's.
-will be swatching soon...probably tonight

FO of the Week
-Ombre Alpaca Blanket by Joelle Hoverson
-from Last Minute Knitted Gifts
-My alpaca blanket
-Cindi's Green Blanket of Doooom!!

3 comments:

  1. I so agree.. Maybe they should call it Sit and NoKnit.. cause more times than I can remember I had to redo what I have done when I got home. Thanks again for great show♥ Do you use an electric winder??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bunky Bobo's yarn, awesome! The hedges look so cute and well done for finishing the Kitri socks.

    ReplyDelete