Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Episode 14 - Another one bites the dust!

Part 1



Phoebe...now with sweater!

On the Needles
-Peacock sock-Mom's Christmas present

On the Wheel
-CMF Twist and Shout

FO of the Week
-Sarah's Christmas present
-Pretty Thing
-Cables & Lace Dragon Feet in Carin's Hospital Blues

Reassurance
-The really old UFO I showed a couple weeks ago will *not* be ripped. I did break the yarn off so I have enough left to bind it off.
-The remaining almost 14 balls of the Lana d'Oro will be overdyed and made into Aztec Mazes by Anne Hanson.

Baby knitting for a co-worker is on the horizon! Possibly double if it's twins!

Part 2



The Enchanted Sole by Janel Laidman

2 comments:

  1. What a cool book! Also, what a classy move to send you all the book after having to cancel the class. I can't wait to see what you end up making out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your hands are cold, put on some fingerless mitts. That's what they're for. ;) (to paraphrase St. Brenda)

    When you showed that UFO last week, I thought it would make a great pillow or bolster. I'm glad you're not going to frog it.

    I'm going to have to really look for that book!

    ReplyDelete